Friday, 18 July 2014

DIY Tattoo Choker Necklace

Hello Everyone!!

School has been hectic and I am finally off for Summer. Yet I think i will have a busy summer too. My sister will be coming home next month from working for 15 months in South America in an Orphanage in Peru.
Click here to donate to the wonderful charity
Click here to read my sister's blog post on her time in the orphanage (In their own words....Mel)

I recently have been extremely obsessed with something called a choker necklace. They were at their peak in the 90's and they are making somewhat of a comeback and have really pulled me in. They look something like this....







I know these seem pretty difficult to make but honestly it is so easy once you get the hang of it. Trust me. I was powering these out the other day I have too many I don't know what to do with myself.

So I bet you're wondering..."Amy, when are you going to tell us how to make these ratchet chokers?" Well you're in luck because I even made a diagram! Be Proud!!
Click on the diagram for a full size view p.s that word is place ;)
Look out for giveaways! I have some planned (you can thank me later) ;)
Follow my blog for more!





Here is my twitter so we can chat all day and night...errr night?
https://twitter.com/Amy_L_Price

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews